Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Pen Pal Letter

Kia ora bloggers here is my pen pal letter for my writing this week

 18/8/20
Dear: Pen Pal


  My name is Luisapeta I am  nine  and I go to Edmund Hillary School I have 
4 siblings and 3 adults and I love to play netball and basketball.My friends are
Soloia,Tina,Victoria,Tiannah and Ana who are your friends?.I also love art and I
want to be a Police I as a job.What do you want to be when you grow up? My teacher is
Manpreet and in my class we have a teacher aid called Brocna. Do you have a teacher
aid?

Hope I hear from you soon bye.
Luisapeta

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Luisapeta,

    Nice letter Luisa. When you copy paste from a doc to your blog remember you have to do the spacing. I will show you today at our 2pm meet. Great start with your letter to your pen pal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manpreet,
      I just finished doing that I keep on forgetting to preview it though.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog
      Luisapeta

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about